Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend at home...


Well, it was Friday afternoon and I was all packed and ready to go to Colorado. I started feeling a little bit sick, but thought it would go away. I cooked my boyfriend some pizza and progressively felt worse. I tried to eat...but nothing would stay down. Turns out I had some sort of flu...and had to cancel my trip to Colorado. Later that evening after sitting in my room in Manhattan miserable all day...my friend Claire came to pick me up to take me to my home in Kansas City for the weekend. Whenever I am sick there is nothing more that I want then to be in my bed and have my parents take care of me. So my fun weekend in Colorado turned out to be a weekend at home on the couch or with my parents.


I felt a lot better today and went to church with my family, after church we went to Weston, Missouri, where they had a big Apple Festival. We bought lots of apples and went around and looked a old antiques in the town of Weston. It was a very nice outing with my Mom, Dad, Brother, Grandma, and Aunt!


Then it was nice to enjoy my home and the lake with my family! The picture above is a view from my bedroom window...something I saw a lot of this weekend!

1 comment:

nicole said...

I can't believe you missed your COLORADO TRIP! I had no idea. You need to inform me of these things missy. I hope you are feeling better, and hope you had fun in Westin, I have been there for that. It gets you ready for fall, and the apples are awesome! See you tomorrow girl!